1. Select your Realtor! (Roger and Sean Levesque!)
2. Get a mortgage pre-approval. (See a mortgage broker or bank for a pre approval)
3. We will set you up with your own MLS Portal for listings.
4. Start viewing the properties you have selected.
5. WRITING AN OFFER! – Components of the offer include:
- The price
- Deposit (Usually between $5,000 and $25,000, the deposit will be a part of your down payment)
- Closing Dates (When you want to take ownership of the property)
- Items you might include in the sale. Exp. BBQ, Window Coverings
- Conditions you require (they are usually 7-10 days). Exp. Financing, Inspection, Insurance, Septic Inspection, Reviewing Strata Documents
6. Get an ACCEPTED OFFER. – Going back and forth with the other party on price and details until both sides come to an agreement.
7. Once you have an accepted offer, call your mortgage broker/bank to notify them. They will then contact me for the contract details.
8. Finalize your mortgage requirements.
9. Book an Inspection (If applicable)
10. If you are satisfied with everything now we sign a document removing conditions!
11. At this point a Bank Draft for the amount of the deposit will be required. The bank draft will be written out to: Royal LePage Coast Capital Realty in Trust.
12.About a week before the closing date, you will meet with the lawyers to sign all the documents for the house.
13. KEYS DAY! Once we have confirmed the money has transferred (usually shortly after 4pm, Roger or Sean will meet you at the house/location easiest for you to bring the keys to your new house! Now you can MOVE IN!